We are licensed for 64 children aged from 6 weeks to school entry.
Demand for the Centre is high and it is recommended that parents place their child on the waiting list at CSIROCare as early as possible. This can be completed over the phone, or alternatively you can email the address: email@example.com.
Please contact Krystiana, the Director, as soon as possible if you are interested.
Priority access is given to children of CSIRO staff and most of the children attending the centre have parents working for CSIRO.
Priority access to the centre is as follows:
- Sibling of a currently enrolled child with a primary caregiver employed by CSIRO.
- Child with a primary caregiver employed by CSIRO
- Sibling of a currently enrolled child with a primary caregiver that is employed by a CSIRO associate.
- Child with a primary caregiver employed by a CSIRO associate.
- Sibling of any other child currently enrolled at CSIROCare.
- Any other child.